Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Monday 8 January 2018

AN UNFINISHED DEATH by DEE HENDERSON

At last a Christian novel that puts the Christian message first! I was blown away by the way DEE HENDERSON teaches the truth about divine healing, backing it up with Scripture. AN UNFINISHED DEATH is a truly inspiring book and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is a subject that is very dear to my heart, having spent many years in a Bible believing church where I personally have received healing and seen many others healed with prayer and the laying on of hands. The Author has obviously done a great deal of research and Bible study, and, most importantly, has a close relationship with God and His Holy Spirit, Who we are told will lead us into all truth. The way she explains things in an ongoing conversation between Connie and Ryan is brilliant. Don't miss out on this exciting book - don't miss out on all the Lord has for you - take it to heart and you will never be the same!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment