Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, 29 September 2026

POINT OF REVENGE by DIANN MILLS

 POINT OF REVENGE by DIANN MILLS is a thriling murder mystery with a strong Christian message flowing naturally through the novel, as the autho takes us through the characters’ emotions. The story is very exciting, with many twists and turns which kept me riveted until the end.

Arson investigator, Landon Kraft, has divorced his wife Julia over twenty years ago in order to keep her and their unborn daughter Mia safe,  after a fire destroyed their home, nearly burning them alive.  He had been getting anonymous warnings and felt he was doing the right thing. However, although he knows God has forgiven him, he finds it hard to forgive himself for abandoning his family, especially when Julia is murdered and Mia has disappeared…….
Suzanne Barton, a member of the Houston SWAT team, is horrified to find Julia, her best friend, lying in a pool of blood in her home. She has to work with Landon, a man she despises for leaving his wife and daughter, in order to find Mia, and see justice done for Julia…….
Landon doesn’t know what to think of Porter, Mia’s ex-boyfriend, the brother of a criminal who was convicted due to Landon’s testimony, especially when he offers to help them find Mia……
Of course all kinds of rumours abound, the worst being that Mia ran away after murdering her mother……
I cannot recommend this most enjoyable and inspirational read strongly enough.
I was given a free copy of the book by NetGalley from Tyndale House Publishers. The opinions in this review are completely my own.

1 comments:

DiAnn said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Post a Comment