FORGET WHAT YOU KNOW by KRISTINE DELANO is an emotional and exciting novel that takes place in the New York financial world. The characters and the Wall Street vibe are well portrayed, and the author’s Christian beliefs feature strongly in the book……
Monday, 14 September 2026
FORGET WHAT YOU KNOW by KRISTINE DELANO
Two brilliant sisters, Paige and Vivian Walsh, after years of estrangement due to growing up in a toxic family situation, have a difficult decision to make. Will they be able to work together to uncover corruption that could destroy one of them, or is the price too high? …….
I like the split timeline that the author uses to introduce us to each of them, and to show us their emotions and struggles……
There are many twists and turns, with betrayal, murder and shifting loyalties, keeping us guessing right to the end.
I highly recommend this exciting, emotional and inspirational read.
I was given a free copy of the book by NetGalley from Tyndale House Publishers. The opinions in this review are completely my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment