Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Wednesday 26 June 2019

MEMORIES OF GLASS by MELANIE DOBSON

Publication date 3/9/19.
MEMORIES OF GLASS by MELANIE DOBSON is a historical romance novel which is both heart wrenching and heart warming. It is heart wrenching to read about the devastation caused by the Nazi regime in Holland during the Second World War and the thousands of Jewish children who were murdered in the death camps, and heart warming to read about those who risked everything to save as many children as possible. It is horrifying to learn of "upstanding citizens" who profitted from investing in Hitler's war machine, and to see how they would stop at nothing to cover up their crimes, even going so far as to set themselves up as benefactors after the war.
This is a book that will really touch your heart, with characters that are sensitively portrayed. I cannot recommend it highly enough.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment