Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Thursday 18 November 2021

RELATIVE JUSTICE by ROBERT WHITLOW

Publication date 12/4/22
RELATIVE JUSTICE by ROBERT WHITLOW is a really great legal suspense novel with a strong redemptive message and believable characters.
Carter Cobb and his son David are partners in the law firm, Cobb and Cobb. David’s brother Robbie is married to Katelyn Martin-Cobb, who leaves a prestigious law firm and moves with her husband to Wilmington where his family lives. Carter has a brain haemorrhage and has to recuperate, Katelyn goes to work with  David, bringing a great deal of legal expertise to the table. When Carter’s old friend Zeke Caldwell needs legal assistance, David and Kate have different opinions about how to approach the case.
I really like the strong family ties in the Cobb family and the way their faith directs their decisions. I also like the way the Christian message forms an integral part of the story. There is something very evil going on and things are not as they seem….. I am not going to tell you any more for fear of spoiling things for you
The book is exciting and well written and one I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys legal suspense. 
I was given a free copy of the book by NetGalley from Thomas Nelson. The opinions in this review are completely my own.




0 comments:

Post a Comment