SHADOW WITNESS by JANICE CANTORE is an exciting political thriller in which we follow Seargeant Kaycee Carlyle and Pastor Daniel Nelson in their search for the famous actress Jessie Jewel, a former classmate, who has gone missing and is in danger.
Thursday, 20 August 2026
SHADOW WITNESS by JANICE CANTORE
The story is fast paced, the characters are interesting and there are all the elements of suspense that make an excellent thriller.
I particularly like the strong Christian message of redemption as Kaycee and Daniel struggle with their faith. We also see, particularly in Daniel’s case, how the Lord can change people who turn to him…..
I highly recommend Shadow Witness to anyone who enjoys this genre.
I was given a free copy of the book by NetGalley from Tyndale House Publishers. The opinions in this review are completely my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment