Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Friday 2 November 2018

SECRETS AT CEDAR CABIN by COLLEEN COBLE


Publication date 22/1/19.
SECRETS AT CEDAR CABIN by COLLEEN COBLE is a fast paced Christian romantic suspense thriller which will keep you up all night if you start reading it too late in the day! It is a nail biter and the author keeps us guessing right until the end.
It is the third novel in the Lavender Tides series, and we find Bailey Fleming fleeing for her life to the cabin her ex husband, Kyle, has give her, after her mother, Olivia, was shot, execution style.
Bailey, who has been moved around a lot by Olivia, has felt lonely all her life until she meets the friendly people she is surrounded with in Lavender Tides.
We come across Grayson, Shauna, Mac and Ellie, to name a few of the characters we came to know and love in the first two books in the series.
Bailey soon finds out that things are definitely not as they seem in Lavender Tides. She wonders if she has made a mistake coming back to her mother's home town.
Will the charming F.B.I. agent, Lance Phoenix, be able to keep her safe from the men who want her dead? Will anyone be able to help them uncover her mother's secrets before it is too late - the secrets that seem to be tied to a drug and sex trafficking ring?
I can highly recommend the novel as an exciting and enjoyable read.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment