Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Sunday 9 July 2023

FRAGILE DESIGNS by COLLEEN COBLE

Pulication date 2/1/24
FRAGILE DESIGNS by COLLEEN COBLE is a thrilling romantic suspense novel, full of twists and turns, with great characters and a subtle Christian message.
When Carly Harris’ husband Eric is brutally murdered, leaving her pregnant and alone, she moves in with her grandmother Mary Tucker, in her large house in Beaufort, South Carolina. Mary asks her other two granddaughters, Amelia and Emily, to come and help them turn the house into a bed and breakfast. Carly’s sisters are jealous of her and suspicious of her motives…..
Throw an uncaring father, a young stepsister, a handsome homicide detective who lives next door, a Faberge egg, an uncovered adoption and the Russian Mafia into the mix, and you will find yourself on a roller coaster ride….
I am not going to tell you any more for fear of spoiling things for you.
I cannot recommend Fragile Designs highly enough. It is a most enjoyable and exciting read.
I was given a free copy of the book by NetGalley from Thomas Nelson. The opinions in this review are completely my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment