Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Sunday 17 January 2021

TIDES OF DUPLICITY by ROBIN PATCHEN

Publication date 16/2/21
TIDES OF DUPLICITY has just become my new favourite novel by ROBIN PATCHEN. I have read and enjoyed many of her books but this one seems to have it all.
The story starts with Tabitha Eaton and Fritz McCaffrey meeting on holiday in Belize. Fritz is a P.I. who is working on a case and he has brought his teenage sister Shelby with him for a holiday. Their parents were killed in an accident and Fritz is now Shelby's guardian. Tabby is stuck in a job she hates and in a family situation she feels she cannot escape, and she booked this holiday a year ago to get away from it all for two weeks.
When Tabby leaves to go home, having decided she cannot possibly have a long distance relationship with Fritz, much as she would love to, let alone leave her home to be near him, something happens that makes Fritz unsure of her, although he was the one that felt they could have a future together.
I will not tell you any more of the story. It is fast paced and exciting with, amongst other things, mobsters, kidnapping, drugs and a jewelry heist. I guarantee you will not be able to put the book down.
There are some great characters and of course some villains who will stop at nothing.
There is a strong Christian message running through the story.
I cannot recommend Tides Of Duplicity enough to those of you who enjoy a good thriller with quite a bit of romance.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment