Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Thursday 28 March 2019

BEAUTY IN BATTLE by ROBIN PATCHEN

In BEAUTY IN BATTLE, ROBIN PATCHEN finishes off her Beauty In Flight series with another nail biting story. It is not only an exciting romance thriller, but there is a strong Christian message that makes up an integral part of the series.
In this book we find Harper and Jack leaving Nutfield in a hurry, hoping to arrive in Maryland, where Harper has been advised to go to the police and tell them her story, before Derrick finds Harper.
It is a story about the importance of telling the truth, trusting the Lord with the outcome and allowing Him to direct our paths.
I highly recommend this series.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment