Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday 10 October 2023

FINDING GRACE by LARRY RANDOLPH and JENNIFER MARSHALL BLEAKLEY

Publication date 17/10/23
FINDING GRACE by LARRY RANDOLPH and JENNIFER MARSHALL BLEAKLEY is the beautiful true story of how Larry and Susan Randolph were led to start Canines for Christ and how this ministry “brought people to God one paw at a time.” As we read these incredible stories we are “amazed at what God can do through willing heart and wagging tail.” As the dogs and their owners work together to show God’s love to those who need it, we see the Holy Spirit move in wonderful ways, bringing peace and restoration to those who are hurting. The men and women who work for Canines for Christ are true ambassadors for Christ alongside their beloved pets. I like the way there is no rush involved as both man and dog take time to make friends and love on those  they minister to. In fact someone gave thes dogs the name -  “Jesus in fur!”
I am a dog lover, but this book will speak to anyone who cares about their fellow man. Also this ministry is an excellent way of spreading the gospel of Christ.
I cannot reommend Finding Grace highly enough as a truly inspirational read.
I was given a free copy of the book by NetGalley from Tyndale House Publishers. The opinions in this review are completely my own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment