Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday 5 December 2020

ENDLESS MERCY by TRACIE PETERSON and KIMBERLEY WOODHOUSE

Publication date 1/1/21
ENDLESS MERCY is the second novel in the Treasures of Nome series by TRACIE PETERSON and KIMBERLEY WOODHOUSE, but it can easily be read as a stand alone. It is a lovely book with well developed characters and ploand a strong Christian message based largely on John 16:33 where Jesus says, "In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer for I have overcome the world."
The main story starts in 1904 in Nome, Alaska, with a flashback to 1891 in the prologue. The three beautiful Powell sisters are still great favourites as they perform their music at the Roadhouse, but quite a lot seems to be happening at once to turn their lives upside down. A great deal of wisdom, mercy and forgiveness is required of each one of them.
This is mostly Maddie's story. What a beautiful yet naive young girl, with her strong faith and love for her family and her flock of sheep.
I am looking forward to the third book in the series.
Endless Mercy is a most enjoyable read and one I can highly recommend for anyone who enjoys historical romance.
I was given a free copy of the book by NetGalley from Bethany House Publishers. The opinions in this review are completely my own.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment