Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Wednesday 23 January 2019

WE CARRY KEVAN by KEVAN CHANDLER

Publication date 3/4/19
WE CARRY KEVAN by KEVAN CHANDLER is a real inspiration - a beautifully written true story of friendship, courage and life lived to the full.
I love the way the author takes us through his feelings and emotions and the way he lives his life to honour Christ.
As Kevan is carried by his friends on amazing journeys we see love in action. We also see it in the follow up to the first journey in the way they use their experiences to help others live life to the full.
The traveling, hiking and climbing are not easy by any means, but Kevan and his band of friends push through exhaustion and pain, finding the reward well worth it.
I found this book easy to read and most encouraging. There is so much truth in it that it definitely deserves to be read again.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment