Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Sunday 22 March 2020

STAY WITH ME by BECKY WADE

Publication date 5/5/20
STAY WITH ME is the first book in the Misty River Romance series by BECKY WADE. It is a beautifully told romance with a good Christian message, interesting characters and a bit of suspense to keep you guessing.
I love the way rhis author describes her characters' emotions and struggles, really drawing us into the story.
Genevieve Woodward is a highly successful Christian author and speaker, but she has never got over a traumatic experience when she was twelve and feels she has to work hard to show her gratitude to the Lord for saving her life. She is well known and well liked.
Sam Turner is also hurting and, although he runs a successful restaurant and farm, he keeps to himself by choice.
When he finds her asleep in his guesthouse all kinds of alarm bells start ringing.
Genevieve is close to her older sister, Natasha, and the two women work together to see what it is in their parents' past that has led to Genevieve being sent a threatening note.
I am not going to tell you any more of the story, except to say that there are some serious matters involved, but through it all we see the Lord at work bringing redemption out of chaos.
I really recommend Stay With Me as a most enjoyable and heartwarming read.
I am looking forward to the next novel in the series.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment