Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday 24 September 2019

LEGACY RESTORED by ROBIN PATCHEN

LEGACY RESTORED by ROBIN PATCHEN is not just a romantic suspense novel which will keep you reading long into the night, but it is a sensitively told story about real people who are struggling to overcome the past. There is a theme of restoration and redemption running through it, and the strong Christian message is an integral part of the book.
Angel Rossi is a rehabilitated thief and con woman, who has one more hurdle to overcome before her slate is wiped clean and she is free. If she does not help the police put a murderer and thief behind bars, she will be put in prison herself.
Donovan Gilcreast is an artist who is living in Jack Rossi's beautiful old house, restoring it for him. Donovan has become a recluse, cutting himself off from people and hardly talking, due to his sorrow and guilt over his sister Katie's death from a drug overdose. His inspiration has gone and his paintings lack life.
I will leave you there, not wanting to spoil the read for you.
I really enjoyed the book and recommend it highly.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment