Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Christian Novel Review

Having always been an avid reader, since becoming a Christian I have found a wealth of reading material in Christian bookshops and in various second hand bookshops. I have found that in Christian novels one often finds truths that help in one’s Christian walk. I enjoy reading about how the various characters deal with life, and I also find I am the richer for reading a really good Christian novel. Certain authors, through their books, give you a real insight into their joys and struggles, which I find very interesting. The books which I am going to review are those which I have really enjoyed, and have read at least twice – some books, for example the “Mark of the Lion “ series by Francine Rivers, I have read at least five times each. The first books that I am going to talk about are the latest two novels by Francine Rivers,


Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday 3 March 2018

RUNNING HOME by BARBARA ELLEN BRINK

RUNNING HOME by BARBARA ELLEN BRINK is the first in the Second Chances series, and I am about to order the second book in the series! It is a heart warming story, with a fair share of nail-biting drama, romance, and a really good Christian message.
We feel Ivy's pain when her husband of eight years, Todd Winter, leaves her and their two children, Caleb and Riley, and disappears with his latest girlfriend. To make matters worse he is wanted by the FBI for criminal activities connected to a top secret disc he stole from the place he worked.
Samson Sinclair is an FBI agent who is assigned to Ivy. He has been told to find out what she knows. He is committed to keeping Ivy and her children safe.
The plot is well worked out, the characters are true to life, and it is altogether a most enjoyable read.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment